2020 BLUE HAWK Virtual Cup
2. Once you play your round, come back to this page and enter the round's information.
- All rounds must be played with another person from the BLUE HAWK Community.
- You can play as a twosome, threesome, or foursome made up of Members, Vendor Partners, Solution Partners, Alliance Partners or Manufacturers Reps.
- After your round, go to the "Submit Round Details" button on this page and enter your playing partners' names, course, tee box, date of round, gross scores and GHIN or World Golf Handicap Number for each player.
- You must submit a photo of all playing partners as verifcation of the round. We will use these photos on social media, other event promotions and as proof you had a witness to your sandbagging. Please email photo to Teri Ditsch or post it to the BLUE HAWK Facebook Page.
- If you don't have a handicap, the good news is you can still participate. The bad news is you'll be playing as a scratch golfer.
- You can play as many rounds as you'd like, as long as they are with someone else from the BLUE HAWK community.
- We will use your lowest net score toward your team's final score.
- You will be assigned to Team BLUE or Team HAWK based on the order of your registeration.
- The team with the lowest average net score will be named the winner.
- The winning team will be announced in October.